Friday, June 26, 2015

On the workbench, and on deck! Reaver Titan and some Bushido!



On the workbench right now is a repair project: A Reaver Titan! The client had previously commissioned the painting of the Titan to another studio, but when it was shipped back to him it shattered.  Very upsetting, I'm sure.  It has languished in pieces for too long and has been sent to me for repair.  As it is the first time I am handling a Reaver Titan, it's a terribly exciting project.  Makes me want one of my own even more now!  1/16" rods and JB Weld should do the trick!



After the Reaver Titan is a large group of minis from Bushido.  The Silvermoon Syndicate.  This is going to be a fascinating and very challenging project, as there are many different styles and textures within the group, and lots of tattoos! It's a wonderful break from power armor and tanks, and will be a joy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment