Thursday, June 4, 2015

SQUATS!

What a trip down memory lane.  I thoroughly enjoyed painting this little warband of Squats.  The client put together this group to use in a house-ruled Necromunda style game and thus wanted a post-apocalyptic feel to them.  I wanted to keep the palette to mainly earth tones but also wanted to make sure they weren't totally washed out like a lot of post-apoc stuff.  The Bounty Hunter is from Necromunda, which to this day remains one of my favorite games to play (along with Gorkamorka! and Epic).  Painting miniatures like these really take me back to my childhood and to the origins of my hobby, which is a wonderful experience.  Hopefully someone has some Necromunda gangs lying around that they want painted!? (must..not...check..eBay...must resist!).  I really like how they turned out, and that they look like a cohesive gang while maintaining a certain individuality.

More pictures after the jump!

































No comments:

Post a Comment