Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Workbench Wednesday - 3/25/15

Good evening! Well, Workbench Wednesday isn't always pretty! I'm finishing up 20 Death Company and a Libriarian before starting on some Space Wolves. Hopefully the Death Company will be finished tonight and I can take some photos. 

I'm also taking photos of my Death Guard army so I can re-list them on eBay. It's going to be tough to see them go, as they are my personal army that I've been working on for over a year. It'll provide a little cushion for my family and some re-investment in LMP. At the top of my list is a paint/hobby rack for my desk from Back to Base-IX and a proper lamp for the desk. Really want to get my hands on the ScaleColor range from Scale75 as well. 

Hopefully some photos will be posted tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment