Tuesday, March 3, 2015

And so it begins. Welcome!

Welcome to Legalized Mischief Productions!! Legalized Mischief Productions (LMP) is a commission painting service I am starting (today, in fact!). After years of painting and collecting my own armies, I'm looking forward to new opportunities and challenges painting for others!!! Most of my experience is with Games Workshop miniatures, as well as Privateer Press, Hawk Wargames and others. I can paint whatever you'd like, and will work closely with you to make your ideas a reality! I am based in California, but am happy to work with international clients. If you have any questions or if you'd like to talk about a commission, please email me at legalizedmischiefproductions@gmail.com. 

This blog will be used to showcase my work going forward. Finished commissions will be posted here, of course. There will be WIP posts as well, as I want prospective clients to be able to see the magic happen! 

You can also find me on FacebookDakkaDakka, and CoolMiniOrNot!!!

Thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment