Thursday, April 30, 2015

Workbench Wednesday 4/29/15

Greetings!! Just realized it's been a week and a half since I have posted! I've been working on some more Space Wolves in the meantime. I've finished a Caestus Assault Ram, Diemos Predator and Sicarian. The Caestus was particularly rewarding as it was a rehabilitation project and I think it turned out really well!  I'm finishing up Logan Grimnar on Stormrider (tonight, in fact), before finishing the Wolves with some Long Fangs and a Rune Priest. 

Logan on the Bench:


My commission que is growing!!! I want to take a minute to thank my clients for their faith in me and their support. It's been a fantastic start for this fledgling enterprise! In the que are a Squat Warband for an INQ28 style game, some Blood Angels, a large Necron army, a Bushido faction, some Skitaari, and a couple of the new Knights that will be released this week!!! I'm really excited for these projects, and again am so thankful for the opportunity!

I will endeavor to update more regularly with WIPs as well as some other projects that I have in the wings for me personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment