Thursday, May 21, 2015

Blood Angels Commission Completed. Tactical Squad and Razorback

Finished a quick Tactical Squad and Razorback commission.  Also have Captain Karlean finished, just need to take some pictures of him! The new Blood Angels Tactical Squad set is a really nice kit; tons of detail! I just did a quick re-paint of the Razorback without stripping the old paint, which isn't ideal but I think it turned out pretty well in the end!  Just realized I forgot to do the headlights though, but it's a good thing the client is a friend of mine and so I'll be able to get it back for the finishing touch.

I'm working on a Squat warband for an INQ28 style game right now, which is a lot of fun.  I really enjoy painting the models of my youth.  After that, it's an Imperial Knight Extravaganza! I have 4 Knights to paint, and they'll be my first ones, so my excitement can barely be contained.  As always, more pictures after the jump!













Products Used:
Brushes: Badger Patriot Airbrush, GW brushes
Paints: Badger Minitaire, GW, P3, Game Color, Model Color, Secret Weapon Miniatures Washes
Weathering: Vallejo Liquid Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment